From the App Store: Many hardware keyboards lacks a decent pitch wheel. Weeel saves the day!
Weeel is a MIDI utility app that transmits pitch bend and any control change (like modulation, breath control etc) to any MIDI port available on the device.
Use it with hardware MIDI interfaces, Network MIDI or other solutions like MusicIO or midimux (via Virtual MIDI).
• Touch and drag to transmit pitch (x-axis) and modulation (y-axis)
• Acceleration sensitivity setting
• Lock/Unlock modulation (whether it should go back to zero or not)
• Transmit pitch bend on/off switch
• Select which MIDI ports to transmit to (on/off switch for each port)
• Select MIDI out channel
• Select control change number (0-127)
Please note: This app does not alter or create any sound at all. It only transmits MIDI data. If you’re not exactly sure what it is for: do not buy it.
Suggestions, feedback, questions? Let @klevgrand know on Twitter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org