From the App Store: New in Trigger Seq v1.1:
- Support for Ableton Link. Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network.
- Includes a little intenal synth to preview patterns.
- Midi channel setting in setup page.
- Back to default pattern settings button in setup page.
- Various bug fixes and minor improvements.
Trigger based sequencer for MIDI instruments.
4 rows with individual clock division, velocity, gate, note selection, mute on/off, etc.
Allows to sequence any device/app that understands MIDI (Wifi-Midi, USB,…)/Ableton Link
Internal (60-200 BPM)/external clock.
Adjustable row priority.
Create groovy sequences on the fly!