From the App Store: Swoopster Mini is a highly playable Flanger, Fuzz, and Vibrato effect designed for Audiobus 2 and Inter-app audio.
Process synths, drum machines and hundreds of other apps by connecting through Audiobus. Use Swoopster Mini as an effect inside Garageband, Multitrack DAW and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
Swoopster Mini supports Core MIDI via the Camera Connection kit, USB MIDI interfaces, Virtual MIDI and WiFi connections. The MIDI Learn function lets you easily assign your MIDI controller’s knobs and sliders to control Swoopster’s effect parameters.
Here’s what users are saying:
“Great Playground -
Swoopster puts awesome sound effects manipulation at your fingertips. With Audiobus and IAA intergration the possibilities are endless. Don’t second guess, just get it.”
- Mgmg4871 (AppStore Review)
“SWOOP, there it is! -
Sometimes I just send a loop into this app and just play for twenty minutes, wondering where the time has gone. Flange a rama man!”
- dmonterroso (AppStore review)
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support, Swoopster Mini can also process external instruments such as guitar, voice and synths by connecting a microphone or professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, or any iOS compatible USB audio interface. Guitarists can use our effects live by connecting the output of their audio interface to an amp.
Watch demos and tutorials at www.youtube.com/holdernessmedia.
For more info visit www.swoopsterapp.com
Check out our entire FX series including Caramel, Crystalline, Echo Pad and Stereo Designer!
● requires iOS 8.0 or later
● iPhone 5 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect, state saviing)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● Compatible with DAW apps such as Garageband and Multitrack DAW
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Core MIDI compatible
• Receive MIDI over Bluetooth LE
● stereo Fuzz, Flange and Vibrato effect processor
● versatile flanger capable of sounds ranging from smooth phasey flange to wildly distorted, pitch shifted madness
● flanger with positive and negative feedback
● independent left and right channel effects engines can be controlled separately or linked
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect, state saving)
● Inter-App Audio compatible (effect node)
● Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
● true stereo input and effects processing
● several output style options including normal stereo, wide stereo, and sum to mono
Swoopster Mini works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam
● Apogee Mic
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more