From the App Store: HARMONYWIZ is an advanced harmonic generator which can create multi-part harmony, all just from inputting a single musical line. You can paint your music in or play it from a piano style keyboard. You compose it and HarmonyWiz will arrange it!
After an arrangement is created, the app provides harmonic analysis and displays a notation system known as Figured Bass.
Enter the Expert mode and you will have access to manage all the tracks in your arrangement with our editing tools.
Select different preset sound ensembles or create your own.
HarmonyWiz. Entertaining and fun for all ages, but also a valuable educational tool for music students and can be used for advanced editing by industry professionals.
This release of HarmonyWiz features the Baroque style and some of Jordan’s personal variations on its classical foundation.
The sounds in HarmonyWiz are from Jordan’s personal library. We also offer a great collection of additional sounds as In-App- purchases.
One can also enjoy just playing the great sounds of HarmonyWiz from the onboard or midi keyboard
• HarmonyWiz offers a unique, assisted composition engine
• Place guide notes in any track including the melody or bass lines
• Force chords to have certain degrees or inversions
• Choose from five different harmonic styles: Baroque, Contemporary, Smooth, Free, And Open
• Non-harmonic tones such as passing notes or suspension notes
• Built in multi-touch keyboards in both chromatic layout and harmonic
• Supports the use of accidentals
• Supports simple and compound meters
• Supports major and minor keys
• Displays harmonic rhythm
• Multiple undo and redo
• MIDI in and MIDI out support
• AudioBus support
• AudioShare support
• Ten built-in instruments including orchestral and electronic sounds
• More instrument packs available for in-app purchase
• SoundCloud sharing