From the App Store: For over half a century, distortion has defined the sound of Rock ‘n’ Roll. From the first fuzz stompboxes to the latest high performance distortion racks – that unmistakable sound of an overdriven electric guitar has conquered millions generation after generation. With this heritage in mind, BIAS Pedal reinvents distortion in a whole new way, changing the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
BIAS Pedal uses the same logic of our revolutionary BIAS Amp designer, allowing you to virtually create your own distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedal from circuit guts to the transistors. It’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS FX, now you can add your custom distortion to your BIAS FX pedalboard.
Design your dream pedal
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as they would do with a real life analog distortion pedal, like modifying their boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak their fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor. For the utmost ease of use, BIAS Pedal comes with 17 factory presets, from blues to rock, to alternative and metal, to everything in between.
BIAS FX Integration
You can easily open your custom distortion pedal into BIAS FX’s dual signal effects and rack chains and dual BIAS Amps for a whole new level of tone creation. Now stunning distortion pedals can be used in the same signal chain as amp match profiles as boosters, distortion, or fuzz pedals for live or studio use. And with its cross platform design, BIAS Pedal can be synced all across Mac, Windows and iOS devices for instant use access.
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
- 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
- Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
- Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
- Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out silicon and germanium transistor, and shape the tone with different equalizers
- Included noise gate and amp room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click
- Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
You can also check the desktop version with mighty tone match feature: